19 December 2008

Back to Pangkor Island...

Many friends asked my... Why I like to go to Pangkor Island ??? or "har!!! Pangkor again ar???" then I said "Yes!!! Pangkor Island again... because Pangkor Island is my 'kampung' mah..."
After celebrate Vincent Tang's birthday, on the 6th of December 2008, my younger brother and I went back to Pangkor to celebrate my cousin's birthday... Her name was "Fang Fang"... this year she was 10 years old...That was my cousin... 'Fang Fang'...
Her and her friends...Yeah... saw me already... behind of them is me....Her Family...

My aunt had held a birthday party with all her daughter's friends... there also had a BBQ... all the food were delicious... I ate many food because can't 'tahan' my aunt food that she cook... I can't remember what had I ate but the food were delicious... 'think back also want to eat back le....'
The party end at 7.00 pm and end at 10 something... then, my younger brother and I stayed at my aunt's house... Stay at my aunt's house was my lucky day... because can eat my aunt cook ge food...
hehe....
On the first week, we only stay at her aunt's house and make me so Bored... and on the evening I and my cousins went out cycling and played badminton... then on the 13th of December 2008, it was Saturday, we went to the seaside to have some swimming in the sea... ^^Wah!!! so many people at the seaside...Seaside... Yeah!!!The sea view at the seaside....

On 17th of Dec, we went back to Ipoh... Before back to Ipoh, we stopped at Sitiawan to have our lunch in one of the restaurant..."forget what is the restaurant name..."Lunch at the restaurant...

After lunch, we started our journey back to ipoh... but we stop at silibin to visit my other aunt because long time didn't visit the aunt... then reached our house at 8.00 pm....

~End of story~

No comments: