19 November 2008

Goodbye my best friend...

Wah!!! long time didn't update my blog already... Well, today a new post for my blog...
Today new post is about saying goodbye to my best friend Calvin Tham aka Tham Kah Weng...
A past view of it...
Well, I knew Calvin since form 2. We became best friend from March 2006 "if i'm not mistaken". Then, we being go out for gaigai and shopping all awhile... until we were ready for PMR... that was in form 3. After that, we had to separate... I mean change classes... He went to Art class aka 4V1 and I study in science class aka 4SC4. Althought we study in other class, we still had chat with each other... well, talking about form4 with him, we didn't went out gaigai or shopping this year..."dunno why lo???"...
Until this year, on the September 2008, I being told my friend that he is going to transfer back to Kuala Lumpur... When i first listen it... i was "Wah!!! why so suddenly???" and my heart say " i am going to miss my best friend..." i was a weired feeling that very hard to say or voice it out... Well nevermine, we still have contact number of each other and can chat anything in MSN... "hehe.."
And on the 14th of November 2008, his house are having a farewell party... I and some of my friends also came like Wilson Lau, Daniel Koo, David Soo and Christopher Chong went to his farewell party...
well this farewell party was very fun althought was only 3 hours... and this is the group photo that we took in his room...
Edited.... so funny.... "hehe..."

from the top left: Wilson Lau,Daniel Koo and Calvin Tham
from the bottom left: me aka Alan Beh, Christopher Chong and David Soo

So, here to say that I am really really really going to miss a nice, funny and best friend in Ipoh...
Hope to see you in Ipoh if you are coming back and if I am going to Kuala Lumpur, I will sure to go and visit you with all the friends.... "but i dunno your KL house placed... hehe...."

Well, hope to see you again....
that all for today....
see ya.....

No comments: