22 November 2008

Happy and Sadness In The Same Day...

Well, an update again... but this update is funny... because the titles had say what I wanted to say... that was happy and sadness in the same day...
I think post the happy things first...
Well, today went to school for the physics extra class... the class started at 8.30 am... the class thought by Cik Noraisyah... my friends say was boring... lucky I and my friends "ponteng her class... hehe..." first time le...
Then, My friends and I went to a restaurant "Somethings Specials" for our breakfast... My friends were Liroon Soon, Ivan Tan, Nike Phang and Jason Lim... We had call Vincent Tang to join us but he "fong fei kei..." That breakfast cost us RM 5 only... "Wah!!! so cheap" After that, we walked to Ipoh Parade for a movie show... We watched Madagascar Escape 2 Africa... was so funny but very noise because the kindargarden students went to the cinema and watched the movie with us...
After watched the movie, we went to bowling... we played 2 games... first game win by Ivan Tan, I get second and the last was Liroon Soon... then, the second game win by Liroon Soon, I get second again..."so sad le... nearly get first.." and the last was Jason Lim...
Liroon Soon rowing the bowling ball...Nike Phang playing bowling...Jason Lim sitting here waiting for his turn...Ivan Tan the noob boy playing bowling...

Then, we went to Popular to buy some books... but I didn't buy any books because no money..."hehe.." Liroon Soon buys 7 books I think...
After that, we went to Kopitiam at Ipoh Parade... We ate and chat until 4 o'clock then we went back home... lucky I just went back home only started to rain cause i took bus home...
That all for the happy day with my best friends go gaigai...^^

Ok... back to a sadness mood... A sad thing of the day was i am going to quit band... I am going to quit Michaelian Military Band due to my mom and my study... Well, you know all mom wanted her son to study more to get into University... so my mom also... My mom want me to study more cause my final was not so good...
Well, that why I going to quit band... The letter I also had gave to the chairman and I want to say SORRY to him cause I had make a lot of problem for him... I think I quit band will make him feel better and cause less problem for him...
It was very hard to type a letter that saying I quiting the game... If can, I also don't want to quit band... cause band make me get many friendships... Well, I had no choice... So that all for the sad day for me and i had to say Goodbye to Michaelian Military Band... :(Here is the letter...Quit the Band....The letter that saying me quiting the band...

No comments: