31 December 2012

Birthday Celebration on December

As mention in previous post, I will update another post and this is it. This post is about birthday celebration that I had attended on December. In this month, normally all the birthday celebration events are my cousins birthday celebration. Here I wish them again Happy Birthday.


Firstly, on the 6th of December. We had a dinner birthday celebration at Kok Thai Restaurant. Since my relatives is here in Ipoh so we decided to celebrate it. If not, it will be held in Pangkor Island with just my cousin's family. All the us were stomach fulled, face full of laughter, chat non-stop and finally the birthday cake singing, blowing and cutting session. Birthday girl, Fang Fang, my cousin.

Secondly, on the 10th of December. I attend a simple dinner birthday celebration at my aunt house. Just a very simple celebration. Eat dinner, sing birthday song and blow the birthday candle. Chats, laughter and photo taking for sure will have. Birthday girl, Mary Chong, my cousin also.

Thirdly, just few days behind. On the 28th of December, I attended again a dinner birthday celebration at Kok Thai Restaurant again. Since my cousin (birthday girl's eldest sister) is back to Ipoh from Penang and willing to treat us dinner (birthday celebration), my aunts decided to held it in Ipoh. Just similar like above two event again but just different we had a great chats in my aunt's house until late night. Birthday girl, Chia Ling, my cousin again.


Last but not least, I had a friend and his birthday is on the 7th of December. I knew him since secondary school and celebrated his birthday every years without miss it. Too bad was on that day, I was in Kampar and he was at Kuala Lumpur. So, I couldn't celebrate his birthday this year and I here wish him "Happy Birthday and all the best in your upcoming final examination." Birthday Boy, Vizent Tang.

 *Photo credits to Vizent Tang*

That all for now.
Will be update the last or second last posts in the evening or night.
Stay tuned for it.

No comments: