31 December 2012

Movies Week

Back blogging again. Now, around 15 minutes before 2013. Here is my last post for the year 2012. This post is about movies that I had watched in my first week of semester break.


On the 23rd of December, I watched CZ12. One of the last movie from Jackie Chan. One of my favorite action and comedy movie character. As stated, this movie still action, comedy and real movie that I like and made me laughed from the beginning till the end of the movie. So sad was I couldn't watch again action and comedy movie from Jackie Chan.


On the 29th of December, I watched Jack Reacher with my cousins. I thought it will be an interesting movie but no. It just an investigation movie that investigate a case from the beginning till the end of the movie. Maybe I don't like long investigation movie with just a case. Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher.


Lastly, Ah Boy To Men. I watched it today, just now with my cousins. A Singaporean, comedy and army movie. It was about national service movie in Singapore. This movie still got part 2. Nothing much to say about this movie. Just laughter and know about national service training.

That all for now.
Later will update for new year.
Stay tuned.

No comments: