22 May 2013

University of Malaya Trip

Back blogging again after few days of my laziness. This post is about the happening in the month of April. As the title above stated, on the 5th of April, I joined a learning trip to University of Malaya (UM) organized by my university, UTAR Business Administration Society. It is my first time joining trip in my university life with my new friends and buddies in Kampar.


We reached UM around 9 am and attended a four hours long talks named " How To Invest Like An Idiot and Trade Like A Pro " by Financial Youth Intelligence (FYI). The talk was boring for the first session but the second session was interesting and fun. The speakers of the seminar are Benny Lee and Jonathan Quek.


After the seminar, we had our lunch and next agenda was campus tour. Touring around UM is what I'm waiting for. First place was UM Cultural Art Museum. Three stories full of different cultural arts. Then, we sat in the bus and tour around UM. We stopped at a new block of UM and went inside to UM Art Gallery. It was a big hall full of different kind of drawing arts.


After introducing and touring around UM, our agenda in UM ends but the trip wasn't end yet. Our next stop is Berjaya Times Square. People always said " Study Hard, Play Hard ". Our trip also the same. After a learning session in the morning until afternoon, in the evening until night session is our shopping and hang out time. But it only last for three hours because we need to go back to Kampar on the same day as it was just a day trip.


Actually, the aim I'm joining this trip is to tour around UM and hang out with my friends and buddies in Berjaya Times Square. Although it was just three hours, we also enjoy our trip happily. Really thanks to the UTAR Business Administration organizer community members.


That's all for now.
Will update about my school drama soon.
Stay tuned for it.

No comments: