15 May 2013

Chinese New Year ( Back to February )

After a January post, now comes to the month of February. Nothing much happening around the month except Chinese New Year. Still the same like the previous years, celebrating my Chinese New Year in Genting Highland again since the past few years.


Celebrating Chinese New Year in Genting Highland had just a new trend since the past four or five years ago. This is because of the fireworks and firecrackers displays. Since I every year will be going there once, I felt a bit boring already. So, I didn't go for Indoor or Outdoor Theme Park to play.


I just went to Genting Highland to watch movies in the First World Cineplex, played bowling and watched ten to fifteen minutes of fireworks displays that blurred due the mist for my whole three days two nights trip.


Day two of Chinese New Year, still the same for the previous years, having family reunion dinner in my grandma house. All my mom side relatives will be gather together gamble and happily chat around. Of course not forgetting the red packets (angpau).


Day three of Chinese New Year, I went to my buddy, Ivan Tan's house to attend his Chinese New Year open house. Beside me, there are many bunch of my buddies attended the open house. Very happy to meet all my buddies and gather together. Chat and gamble around are the event of the night. Every smile and laughter really made the night to remember.

That all for today.
Tomorrow will update again.
Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: