15 May 2013

My Birthday ( Back to March )



The month of March, is my month because my birthday fall on this month. This year, I didn’t have any celebration for me like previous years that I have my buddies celebrating with me since all of my buddies are all over the states of Malaysia to further their studies in university and one friends of mine in India.


Things that still the same are the wishes from facebook friends and my birthday celebration with my family. My birthday fall on Wednesday and it was a study day for me in my university. My family purposely came down from Ipoh to Kampar to meet me and have a simple dinner celebration with me.


Since my birthday and my dad’s birthday are near, so we decided to celebrate together. This year, my cousin also had the chance to join the celebration since her also in Kampar. We had our dinner in one of restaurant in Kampar and cake as a dessert. It was my happy day to meet with my family and my stomach fully fills on that night.


Although this year I can’t celebrate with my buddies, I got a surprise call from India and it was my buddy, Ivan Tan. A call from oversea is very expensive but it is very happy to get the call and wishes from my buddies and friends. Besides that, I had a supper celebration with my Kampar friends that on the time of twelve midnight. They knocked my door and wished me. Then, they brought me to KFC and had our supper and chat time together happily.

That all for my birthday post.
Later, another post will be updated.
Stay tuned for it.

No comments: