18 December 2011

STPM Ended Here...

I am back in action to update my blog as I promised from the previous post... This post is about my STPM examination...


Finally after 4 weeks long of examination, here comes the full stop... My STPM examination was on 21st of November 2011 until 15th of December 2011, 4 long weeks... I sat for this examination just 4 subjects... They are Chemistry, Mathematics T, Pengajian Am and Physics... 4 subjects, each subjects 2 papers but they were drag 4 weeks to finish it... I sat 2 papers for a week...


It was a long and boring November and first 2 weeks of December for me... This is because I was busy prepare myself and do as many revision as I can during that range of time... During exam weeks, there were many days of break for me but still a long and boring for me because I always do my revision...


Do revision for sure need to face the books *Not FACE-BOOK*... Before examination starts, I had everyday faced it... During the break between the exams, there are 3-5 days break for us that drag the examination days into 4 WEEKS!!! That's why I hate the most and the arrangement of time table also another problem... Biology paper 2 and Chemistry paper 2 on the SAME DAY!!! Really make people headache... Lucky, I'm Physics class student BUT Physics paper 1 was on the LAST DAY of the examination WHILE the paper 2 was on the FIRST WEEK of the examination...


Anyhow, on the 15th of December 2011, STPM ended... Of course I'm happy while some of my friends happier than me because they ended theirs earlier than me 2 days ahead... No matter when, finally ends... For me, ends doesn't mean ends but is a new beginning... There are many things waiting for me... I still need to continue my journey to the new chapter of my life...

Before I end my post, do you all still keeping your examination time table since UPSR until SPM or STPM??? But *so call* my friend, Iceman as we call him, kept it... Photo above are the evidence... For me, I also don't know where and when I threw it after exams but is really a "good" memories "also I think"...

That all for today...
This post was my before and during exams weeks...
Will update a post about after exams week..
stay tuned for it..
~ off ~

No comments: