19 December 2011

BBQ Party After Exams...

Here am I again to update and blogging... This post is about the happening after my examination... My last paper was on the 15th of December and when the time, 3.45pm came, I can hear the screaming, shouting and laughter by my friends... Finally EXAMS IS OVER!!!!


On that day also, our class, USS2 was held a BBQ party celebration at my class monitor, Lee Haw Tung's house... This time was the 2nd times held a BBQ party at his house because his house was big and have large area for us to held a BBQ party...


This party was planed long time ago before the end of the exams... The party was actually planed many classmates will attend but end up less than 13 peoples turn up... No matter what, we also carry on our plan... BBQ for sure got chicken wings, drinks and foods but 1 thing made me surprise was PORK CHOP also got!!! I never ever tried before BBQ with pork chop...


Eat and drink made my dinner on that night... For me, of course eat and drink still can't satisfied me... Singing together made everyone happy and PLAYING with my friends of course was my main point... All the laughter and smile made everyone happy including me...


Last but not least, photo taking session... Finally, clean up session but I think I didn't help much on this because I was busy chatting, playing and singing... ~sorry~ Here I need to thank you my class monitor, Lee Haw Tung to organize a BBQ party at his house... Loo Min Yue, Leong Zhia Yen and Kino Ng to prepare everything for the party while me *Do Nothing*

~ Group photo for the day... USs2 ~


That all for the night...
That's the happening around me in the 4 weeks...
stay tuned for updates and will be updates ASAP...
~ adioz ~

No comments: