22 December 2011

Happy Winter Solstice... 冬至快乐...

Blogging again... First of all, I will everyone Happy Winter Solstice... 冬至快乐!!! Today, this post is just a simple and short post about Winter Solstice...



Everyone including my parents always said "大过" need to eat Tang Yuan... Well, ate already then will older 1 year old... This year, I'm really happy because I can help to make Tang Yuan... I made twice because 1 was my mom and the other 1 was my aunt...

My mom made 4 different colors of Tang Yuan

While my aunt made 3 colors...

During this Winter Solstice, having dinner together with family and relatives was a tradition since long time ago... This year a bit different was my family and I had dinner together with my mother side family and relatives... My parents booked 2 tables at Ipoh Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant and had our dinner fully fill...

That all for today...
There are updates coming...
stay tuned...
~ off ~

No comments: