27 September 2010

Finally Back After Disappear Myself From Cyber For 3 Weeks..

Finally I am back to update my blog.... wah!! after 3 weeks of leaving my blog alone and now full of spider web.... now need to update to clean up my blog and catch up myself in cyber...


Why I was disappear??? It is because of my computer again... this month my computer was down the 4th time and finally yesterday only fixed back... pity me need to face back my normal lifestyle WITHOUT computer... My life without computer very hard to overcome it.... The time flew very slow without computer....

During the time without computer, luckily I bought 2 puzzles to set up with because last time without computer i like to set up some puzzles.... On that time, I felt I was gone back to the past, my kiddo time.... Around 1 and a half week, I finish set up the both puzzles by the help of my younger brother too since both of us can't play with the computer....

Detective Conan... My favourite detective cartoon movie...

Dragon Ball Z... my younger brother favourite...

Beside the puzzles, TVB drama also one of my factor that overcome my time... I had watch finish some of TVB new drama... Nowadays, TVB dramas are very nice to watch.... There are some I wanted to recommend to you all....


I still got many past event that I fail to update on the time but i will update it day by day by letting you all to sit doraemon's time machine to go back to the past.... hope you all will stay tune for it...


That all for now...
tomorrow time machine ready for the journey back to the past...
~out~

No comments: