06 May 2011

Finally Changed To Actual Driving License...

Here am I updating my blog as the past post stated that I will update a very short post here now... Not so important only this post... Just happy to post out here only...


After 2 years of driving as a probationary driver, finally I can drive my car without any P stickers on it... This is because I had my actual driving license... From Probationary License to Driving License.... I am so happy about it...


Next, Lower 6's are coming in... They will be having orientation on coming Monday, 9th of May for a week until 13th of May... Besides that, The Examination4:Judgment Day is coming near soon... On the 19th May, I will be sitting for the Mid-Year Examination as I call it as The Examination 4 :Judgment Day... I call it as Judgment Day is because after the exams, parent will coming to take the results so parent and teachers will judge my results...

That all for today...
If i can I will update more before I out for few weeks...
stay tuned..
~adioz~

No comments: