13 March 2010

SPM result is out...

Another post of the month... this post maybe is the important and give me a lesson to improve myself... This post is about my SPM result... maybe this will be my sad post in the blog and will be my history post ever that I will remember...

On the 11th of March 2010, is a historical day for all the 2009 form 5's students because on that day was SPM result day... Meaning, all the form 5's students will get their SPM result... After getting their result, some will happy and some will be sad or moody...

Well for me, on that day i woke up around 7 something in the morning because my friend, Christopher Chow fetch me to school... Reach the school, we found out that the guard said only at 10 am let us go into the school... so, we went to Mamak Restaurant opposite our school to gather with all my friends...

Around 9.55am, we went back to school but the guard still didn't open the gate and let us in... until we had to wait another half an hour in front of the school gate... pity us... on the time 10.30 am, only the guard let us go in... then, all also went in the school straight to the school hall..

Went i reach the school hall, I straight go to see my class line... then, I saw that there is no line and no people dare to go to take the result from my class teacher... well, how also need to face it so I am the 1st person who take the result from my class teacher... After that, I went straight to basketball court to see my result.. then i called my parent about the result... haiz... get mumble from my mom on the phone...

Well, if you want to know what I get in my SPM... is just below...


2A, 1B and 6C


*if you want to see, just use a bit your IQ to find out how to see it... *

That all for the half day...
continue with another post...
~adioz~

No comments: