06 March 2010

Happy Birthday to me and my March friend...

1st post of the new month, March... and this post straight start to me and my friend's birthday post...


Today, 6th of March is my birthday... This year is the 1st time i get so many wishes from my friends and my facebook friends... Thank you for their wishes... I very appreciated their wishes... Thank You!!!

This year I had a simple celebrate with my family and 2 cousins... Maybe is because this year, I had sore throat make my mood not to have celebration with my friends like last year... This year, my mom bought me a cake and had dinner.... Then, cut the cake and that is the celebration...

H@ppy B!rthd@y to me... Alson Beh...
18th years old boy liao... in 2010... ^^

Normally, 6th of March I always celebrate with my friends... My family like to celebrate my birthday according chinese calendar " 二月初三 ".... Therefore, I had 2 twice celebration very year... Well, this year I only will celebrate my birthday on the 17th of March because on the day according chinese calendar is " 二月初三 "...

Besides me, I had a friend had a same date birthday with me... He is Leet Koki... I also here wish him Happy Birthday!!!

H@ppy B!rthd@y... my friend, Leet Koki...
17th years old in 2010...

Besides him and me, I still had a same date birthday friend's younger brother with me and him... He is Seng Hoo's younger brother, Seng Boo... Here also I wish him Happy Birthday!!!

H@ppy B!rthd@y... my friend, Seng Hoo's Brother, Adam Lee Seng Boo...
13th years old in 2010...

That all for today...
I will update more this month..
~out~

No comments: