19 March 2010

My Second Birthday Celebration...

The 4th post of the month... This post again is about birthday... On the month of March will be many birthday post to be update...


1st of all, I need to wish my friend, Lau Khin Foong aka "Andy Lau"... Happy Birthday!!!!
H@ppy B!rthd@y... my friend, Lau Khin Foong aka Andy Lau...
Birthday on 15th of March....
17th years old in 2010...

2nd... is my 2nd birthday celebration... on the 17th of March 2010 and according chinese calendar is 二月初二 , my family had celebrate my dad and my birthday together on that day... due to my dad's birthday on 二月初二 and mine on 二月初三... so, on 二月初二 had a small party and celebration with my family and relative to celebrate both of our birthday...

My dad and my birthday cake....

Normally come to my birthday will be very special.. I will be celebrate my birthday twice.. 1st is on 6th of March, celebrate with my friends... 2nd is on 二月初二, celebrate with my family and relative... every year also like that... very happy...

Photos of the day:

Happily taking photo with my cousin and younger brother..

Me during the party... and my mom sweating..

Me and my dad cutting cake..

Presents that I received...

Cheetah T-shirt... from my aunt and cousin..

Photo frame... from my cousin..

This present i like the most.. from my niece...

A pen from my younger brother's friend...

During the party... I got a small card from my nephew... only 5 years old... thank you 4 your drawing...

My 5 years old cute nephew.. name Sean...

the card my nephew gave me..

Beside above, I had a surprise present from my friends... due to 6th of March i didn't held a celebration because of unhealthy... then I got a very nice and I like the most present... last year and this year also had a surprise present... last year was the big teddy bear and...

now was....



..........................................


a small saxophone for display but not and can't play..

Although, I want to have a saxophone and I think my dream won't be success but I had this small saxophone I also very happy... Thanks to my dear Heng Tai... but got someone haven gave me present... he is "V" aka Monkey... this present gave me on 11th of March and will be historical for me...

that all for today...
will be update more if got any event..
~adioz~


No comments: