09 April 2009

SMI Sport Day...

Class photo during sport day... before marching event start..

Today, SMI had their sport day... in this year sport day, I was total different because past years, I was a performer as a band member perform during school sport day... but this year I was a normal student/spectator standing behind the school field... Then about 8 am, the sport day celebrating started with the performer aka band perform... 1st time feeling that as a spectator watching performer perform in the field was very "pelik" feel... "don't why"...

Then standing until 9.15 am, I went to had my recess... then wait for my marching event that was our school tradition during sport day... when it was the time, I went in basketball court to fall in and get ready to wait for our class turn... During our class turn, I feel a bit nervous but I make myself calm down and go all out... After marching, I had sometime to watch some classes's formation...
Full classmate photo... "kecuali Vincent Tang and Sivabalan"

After that, was the prize-giving event... I wait for the prize-giving for the Form 5 marching results... While waiting for the results, my point of view say that my class only can get runner-up if not is "..."

But when the emcee say the 2nd runner-up is.......... 5SC4!!! I was like Wooohh!!! and Happy...
Then we took a class photo... so happy taking photo with the hamper... Below are the class photo took during sport dayClass photo that happily took when we won the 2nd runner up...

No comments: