28 April 2009

Finally... my P.Moral folio had finish...

My P.Moral folio front page... "sori is abit blur..."

Well, more than 2 weeks I didn't update my blog... now I had find my free time to update my blog...
Today update was on my P.Moral folio...

Today, finally I had finish my P.Moral folio... This P.Moral folio had wasted my 3 weeks times to finish it up... haiz... What to do??? I need to pass up and this folio is for SPM...
This P.Moral folio, I had to write 8 essays and 4 reports about 4 activities... About the activities, I had to take some photo and do 4 certificates of it...
The bad thing of this folio was I had to do this folio by handwriting but can't use computer... But lucky, I have some friends helped me to finish up my folio... They were Ivan Tan and Liroon Soon...
Thanks for both of them... if not them, I can't finish my folio...

Secondly, I want to post here to say congratulation to Eon Chen aka my taiko... because today he had pass his P Driving License Test... I was so happy to hear the good news from him today 12 something when he reached school...
He told me that he was abit nervous when he was waiting at the center but when he was in the car he not so nervous... so that mean on the next Monday, I will be having the same feeling too... because next Monday is my turn to take the P Driving License Test... after that, I can drive... Yeah!!! so happy to hear that... so now here I hope I can my P Driving License Test next Monday... GAMBATEH...

That all for today....
~out~

1 comment:

Ice_Xy said...

hehe....hello,nice to meet u~
ermm...do u mind if send the 8 morel essay tht u hv finish to me??
cos i also hv the same folio with u lo...hehe~thx a lot ^^


by,
xy