11 April 2009

Finally...

Another new post of the month... What a rush day for me...
Today 11th of April 2009, Saturday, it was a school day... Go to school like normal but the different was not much students came to school today... Today schooling was quit good because my class just enter 2 subjects only... that was BM and Add Maths... other subjects teacher didn't teach and I just busy chatting with my friends... ^^ so happy...

My L License...

After schooling on 12.25pm , I rush back to my house then had my bath... Why I rush??? because I had to go for attend my 1st time learning driving on 1.30 pm... my teacher driver gorgor came and fetch on 1.30 pm so I must rush myself until I didn't eat my lunch... On 1.30 pm, the car came, he ask me to drive to the centre then I drive lo... Drive... drive... drive... until 3 something then I drive back to house... in front of my house, he gave me my L license aka Learner's Driving License...

After that had my lunch, I had my 1 hour nap on living room sofa... then I need to go for my physics tuition until 7.00pm... then on 8.00 pm, had my dinner until now only can online to update my blog...

What a rush day for me... haiz...
That was all about today....
still want to know more about me...
stay tune la...
~adioz~

No comments: