23 June 2012

Starwalk Ipoh 2012

After 2 weeks past like a wind, here is the another post of the post. This post is about an event that I will attend once a year. The Starwalk Ipoh 2012 organized by a newspaper company The Star and it is a walk event.


On the 17th of June, Starwalk was held again in Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh. Same like the previous years, I attended the event with my younger brother, Hudson Beh. We reached at stadium around 6.20am and waited the run starts at 7.30am. Before that, we registered ourselves in stadium and took our lucky draw numbers for the lucky draw contest later.


This year, there were many participants participated this event compare previous years. Although there were many participants, but I managed to meet up my friends to join them for the walk. They were Nicholas Chong and Edward Lee.


From the starting until the end, we walked together but half way through, me and Nicholas leave behind Edward. This is because we jogged during the half way to catch up the time to get the certificate. To get the certificate, we need to complete the walk in 100 minutes so, we jogged and run. Since we are not in competition category, we can jog or run in the walk. Along the way, we met with our old pal, Ong Yuchuan and his gang from Kampar.


After we ended our walk in about an hour, finally we reached the stadium. I separated with my friends because I entered into the stadium to watch performances and wait for the lucky draw contest. About the performances, there were Latin dances, Hip-Hop dances, gymnastics performances, singing and changing face ( 变面 ) performances.


Waited for about 2 hours during the lucky draw contest, I went back home with an empty hand because the luck was not at my side. I have to say goodbye to Iphones, Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Canon cameras and the five scooters.


After ended the event, my brother and I went for lunch and back home. Later, around 3pm, I went back to Kampar because Monday got lectures class to attend. After taking a nap in the evening, my legs muscles started to pain maybe because long time didn't exercise. Pity me, I still need to cycle in Kampar.

That all for today.
Mid-term is near, updates will be less this coming weeks.
Stay tuned for further updates.
~ adioz ~

No comments: