03 June 2012

My New Chapter of Life in Kampar

The month of June with a new post of the month. This post is about my new chapter of life. Since I'm 5 years old staying in Ipoh, after 15 years, I have to move out from Ipoh to Kampar myself for my studies.


Kampar, my new staying town starting from now. I move here because of my studies. Now, I further my degree studies in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Perak Campus,Kampar. Here is a cycling city. I came down here from 22nd of May to attend the orientation week to meet up some new friends here. Every weekends, I will be back to Ipoh if there is no any events or examination.


UTAR is a good place and environment for study because here have beautiful lakes and many green trees with plants everywhere. In Kampar, I think here don't have any entertainment at all. So, I can fully concentrate on my studies with zero disturbance. Here have cyber cafe but I won't go because I don't play online games at all. Sometimes, human also need so rest and relax time. Drinking sessions with friends for sure will. Other than that, nothing much to do here besides the above.



Back to the orientation week, I skipped of the orientation because some of it was not important. Maybe because of it, I meet no one or new friends there expect my buddies, Kar Ming and Haw Tung for the orientation week.



The first week of studies in UTAR, I attended lectures and tutorials according the nice arranged time table. During lectures, still didn't meet any friends but when come to tutorials, I met some new friends because we formed a group for our assignments. My new friends mostly from Johor and Sabah. Maybe because we were still new here, the 1st week, there were no studies but just introduction of every courses for us...


Next week, the second week, lectures and tutors will start their class. Here I hope I can cope it and enjoy my university life. As the president of UTAR said, although we got the freedom here but the freedom come along with responsibility.


That all for today.
Update will post it soon.
Stay tuned for it.
~ adioz ~

3 comments:

Ivan Tan said...

Kampar is indeed a peaceful and loving place to study & live in. But remember don't get sway away by the lifestyle there~ =)

Alson Beh said...

Although now I'm at Kampar, but I heart still in Ipoh. I still love Ipoh lifestyle.

Unknown said...

Is that a single occupancy room?