15 March 2012

STPM Results Day...

Another post of the month... Actually this post I don't want to update it but since it was part of the life and I have to face it... I need to face was THE STPM RESULTS DAY...


On the 7th of March 2011, it was the STPM results releasing day... After I got the news, I was moody because a day before was my birthday... The mood and feeling was very complicate... Don't want to be happy or sad but I make it normal...


On that day, I went to school around 11am... Had my breakfast at school food court with my friend, Kino Ng... Then, we gathered at the school parlour to waiting the time come... Met back my classmates and friends with 1 emotion, NERVOUS especially my buddy, Ivan Tan same like the time he took his SPM results... Here I need to congrats him because he was one of the 4 A's students...

The boy in red was my buddy, Ivan Tan... Congrats!!!

When the time said 12noon, I went into the school hall and took my results... I was not expecting or hoping more just 2 pointer above is more than enough... But the results said NO... A big NO make my mood drop from a HAPPY birthday yesterday to SAD and DOWN... Then, I went into the La Salle Auditorium for a talk by my school counselor... Didn't listen or bother much on it...


Then talk ended at 2pm... My younger brother, Hudson Beh with me went back home after that carried by an unhappy face... Calls, texts and parents asking about the results made my mood drop until the bottom finally made my tears drop down from my eyes... First time ever done badly in this exams BUT I HAD TRIED MY BEST...

2 days with 2 different emotion...
Feeling very complicate...
Stop here if not, I will be emo again..
Will update another post... A happy post...
Stay tuned for that...
~ sign out ~

No comments: