13 March 2012

My 18 Years + 24 Months Birthday...

After 2 weeks disappear myself from blogging, now I'm back for update my blog in the month of March... Mostly the first post for the month of March is my birthday... Today, it is a short post....


On the 6th of March, it was my birthday... Normally on my birthday, my friends will plan or call me out for celebration but this year none... This is because tomorrow, 7th of March is STPM results release... Not much hope on this year celebration by my friends...


Although not much hope on my friends planned celebration but hoping on my family celebration... This year just a simply celebration with family... My dad brought my favorite peppermint ice-cream cake... I blew the candle, cut the cake and eat it... That all for the celebration...


Before that, during noon, I went to my aunt's house to have a steamboat lunch with my stomach full... Overall during my birthday, I had a stomach full birthday celebration... Happy ending but tomorrow is the nightmare...


That all for today...
will update about the STPM results day...
Stay for it...
~ out ~

No comments: