25 December 2010

Simple Family Trip And Christmas...

Finally I had my short holidays... Just a very short holidays around 2 weeks only... pity me... But never mine, I will enjoy my holidays with music and movies...


On 23rd of December 2010 was Winter Solstice, according to the Chinese Winter is the biggest... My parents always say "大过", so we had our simple family trip back to Pangkor Island, our hometown again since long time didn't when back...

Our trip just 2 days 1 night... We went back is because gathering with some relatives and had seafood dinner together... Told you before that seafood there are delicious... I ate very full on that night... Nothing much happen on the trip *No Photos taken*


Today is Christmas!!! Merry Christmas to my blog readers!!! not much to say during Christmas Day because normally is a Lonely Christmas for me... Nothing much to say about also...


After Christmas, upcoming is New Year... It is 2011 already!!! so fast time flies!!! another year wanted to be gone....

~Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011~

That all for now...
Stay tuned for the next update..
~adioz~

No comments: