18 December 2010

No Holidays This Year...

A week had gone after the preview post... Now, I feel like want to update my blog still I am free and seem my blog so boring... Just a short post because nothing much happen around me.... This post is just about me now...


This year November and December holidays like no holidays for me because November until early of December I got my extra classes and tuition too... Besides that, I have many school holidays homework waiting for me...


Furthermore, I thought in this holidays I can enjoy my holidays and finish my homework day by day but a bad new attack me... The bad new was I need to work at my dad restaurant because my cousin as a worker there went for her 10 days Hong Kong trip.... Because of that, I haven't finish my homework yet but had started... I really had working during holidays....


Lastly, this is about a sadness... Today and yesterday I had been invite to attend 2 events because of working I had to decline it... 1st event was today about my school band, Michaelian Military Band exchange concert... This event was I most wanted to attend.. The 2nd event was my friend, Wai Yan Christmas party at her house... This 2 events I hope that I can attend but can't and that's why I can't enjoy my holidays this year!!!!

~ I want to enjoy my holidays~

That all for today...
a very short update...
maybe upcoming post will be my 2 days 1 night trip post..
stay tuned for it..
~out~

No comments: