22 August 2010

Over...

Time flies over another 2 weeks... Now wants to start another new week... So fast... From last week until now, many things had happen around me... Let me bring you back to last week until now....

1st things, my computer was in sick because got virus and window problem... So, it make me can't online and concentrate more on my revision and study... But 2 of my friend, Vizent Tang and Nike Phang don't believe me that i can't 1 week don't online and I prove it that I make it because I took my computer to fix and make me can't online....


2nd things, examination time at SMI.... 3 days of exam starting from 16th August until 18th of August 2010.... Now only I know what the meaning of hard questions.... Mostly all exams in Form 6 are HARD!!! I think on the upcoming examination I will work harder to get my target...

One of the funny thing happen during the examination was where one of my classmate ask teacher something and teacher reply a funny phrases....

Student: Teacher the questions very hard la...

Teacher (LPK) : No ar... The questions paper not hard ar... Very soft only...
*while take the test paper and show to that student*

Because of this, make the whole class laugh... Let you guess who is the IQ high and funny teacher.... Tips had given you...

Now after exam, back to my life.... Now continue chasing TVB Drama, many new drama is coming... Now on my way was "Beauty Knows No Pain" and "Growing Through Life"... Both also nice drama... Recommended..


Finally at here I want to wish Vizent Tang, Good Luck and Gambateh in his exams....

That's all for today....
update will come...
~adioz~

No comments: