31 August 2010

Malaysia 's National Day Celebration...

After a few days of leaving my blog, so fast it came to the end of August 2010... Time really flies and gone very fast... Because of that, I must appreciate everything happen around me...

First, I leave my blog is because I took my computer to service and fix... Not once but TWICE!!! My computer was down was because window was down or maybe hard disc was down that I can't figure out until now...


Next, today was Malaysia National Day... Happy 53th Birthday Malaysia.... Well, today nothing much event just stay at home... But on the National Eve, I attend a countdown carnival at Bercham, Glamour Plaza with my family...



At there, have a mini stage and had some performance performed... Dancing, singing and some martial arts performance on that time... After countdown, fireworks display was on... This carnival was organized by Ipoh MCA and the main sponsor Magnum.... I having fun and enjoy the performance and fireworks display there...


After this week, I will have 2 weeks of holiday... On the holidays, I will have some events to attend and will update on my blog... 1st was back to Pangkor Island, attend a gathering with my friends and finally wedding dinner... so stay tuned for the update....

That all for now..
[enjoy your life for a better life]
~out~

No comments: