08 October 2009

New face for my blog...

Well, another new post for the month... just look like my blog very boring so just update somethings so won't be so boring... but this post is just a short post only... because nothing happen around me...

Just update my blog to say that my blog now has a new face... yes... that are you seeing now... it is blue in color... well, last time was black with pink and a simple title... now, I had make my blog more nice... with all blue and plus some yellow and green... well, this three color was i like the most that can say it...

Here, I need to special thanks you to my friend, Ivan Tan... because of him, only my blog has a new face... ^^ Thank you, Ivan... He had teach me, where to find the nice layout and background... and teach me how to make so nice blog... Thanks brother...
Thanks... Brother... ^^

~Friend, Buddy and Family Forever~

that all for today...
update will come if anythings I want to update...
~out~

1 comment: