03 October 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival...

Well, long time didn't update my blog again.... Now, a new post for today...

Firstly, I need to wish all my blog reader... HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!! Yes... today is Mooncake festival for the Chinese... I had ate many mooncake this year with different taste... In my memory, I like Mooncake festival because last time I like to play with tanglung with my cousin... besides that, my cousin and I also used candle to play cooking... Well, that was my kid time memory... so happy when think back... ^^

Secondly, Schooling days started back... well, is a boring schooling days after a week of schooling... I just went to school and just chit-chat with my friends only... i hope i can skip school if can and if my mom let.... hehe ....^^

that all for today....
~adioz~

No comments: