18 August 2008

Went back to Pulau Pangkor

Well... finally update my blog.....
Today I will post about my journey went back to Pulau Pangkor.
On the 14 of August 2008, I woke up on 6.00 am. Then, I went to school.....
Yes.... on that day was the Hungry Ghost Festival.
After schooling, I went back to my house and took a bath.
Then, my mom, my younger brother and I were waiting for my aunt.
She reached my house with her daughter aka my cousin on 2.10 pm.
We went to Pangkor together and reached Lumut on 4 something pm and took 5 pm ferry.
We so bad luck... why I say like that because ferry that we took had turn 3 round on the sea. On the first time we were scare and my mom stood up and I ask her to calm down and sit down.
After 3 turn, we reached Pangkor Jetty. Then my mom quickly ask the ferry driver, why we have to turn 3 round before reach to the Pangkot Jetty? Then we give him "zaidou". He had say that "One of the passages bag had felt down to the sea.... so we need to turn 3 round to take the bag... if we can't get the bag we have to turn round n round until it get"
After hearing that, we laugh.... and went to our grandfather house.

~shorted the my grandmother story~

At night, about 8.15 pm, we and my aunt that stay in Pangkor went for our dinner.
We went to a restaurant (forget what is the name of the restaurant) but the food is delicious and the price reasonable. coconut..... that what I am drinking during our dinner.... very delicious man....

food that we eat in our dinner

After dinner, we went to my aunt house for some visit and chat (my mom and two aunt very talkative.... hahah)
After busy talking, about 11.32 pm, we went back to my grandfather house and watch movie (my mom so "pandai".... she had brought so tvb movie and watch there because not so boring)
~all above about the first day~

~second day~
Well, I busy sleeping like a pig and I woke up at 9 something..... and took my bath to clean myself before praying. Food and things for the late to eat and praying

After the bath, my mom and aunt busy cooking some food of my late great..... grandfather aka my nenek moyang. This my our family tradition. My mom and all my aunt have to cook food for my "nenek moyang" before we can start our praying.
After the food are ready... we start our praying.... one by one we need to pray to call and give some "hormat" for the late.
Then, on the 12 noon, we have to burn the paper shirts, pants, money and one more yellow things "dunno what is that things call" for the late.
After that, we had a family eating time. This is also our tradition. We had to eat the food that we pray for the late.
~end of my grandmother story about second day~

Tomorrow, we packed our things and left Pangkor on 3.15 pm and went back to Ipoh.

Wah!!! so delicious....

very hungry le..... mom say " can eat.... wait only 12 noon after praying 1st la..."

got to go...
want to go and sleep...
sign off...
see you next time
~bye~

No comments: