02 August 2008

About Text in the school....

Wah.... a long time didn't update this blog about my life le.....
Okey.... today I will my blog about my text in the school on the 28th until 31st of July 2008.
On the 28th, I took 3 texts.... they were Physics, Bahasa Melayu 2 and English....
This 3 text is Ok for me terutama English....(is easy)
Then, on the 29th, I also took 3 texts... Add Maths, Mod Maths and Chemistry...
2 subjects is hard and only 1 subject easy that was Mod Maths....
Next, I also took 3 texts again.. Haiz.... so cham.... they were... Bahasa Melayu 1, Sejarah and Biology..
So, about that, BM, I need to write essay.... Sejarah, ok for me (I think) and Bio, mmm... "die gua"
Finally..... the last day of the text..."so happy le.." it was Pendidikan Moral.....
sure ok la...... because easy mah....
hahahhaha...
all about my texts days in my school....
nothing to post ...
see u all next time...
bye
~sign out~

No comments: