25 January 2011

Surprise Birthday Party...

Nearly 2 weeks again didn't update my blog... Now, here I come and update my blog again... So long I didn't update my blog is because nothing happen around until now only got a event that I can update..



On the 23rd of January is my Hengdai birthday, Kevin Lee... He always say why didn't celebrate his birthday for so long already until this year only make a surprise birthday party for him... This party, we make it early a day to celebrate his birthday since we want to make him a surprise...


On the 22nd of January, some of the hengdai, Kevin Lee's classmate and me were invited to attend the steamboat surprise birthday party at Goodtimes Steamboat Restaurant... As normal, me and Christopher Chow reached there... We need to wait the birthday boy come with his "wife", Zi Xuan Tai to reach around 7.45pm...


When the birthday boy came, we started with a surprise birthday cake in front of him with his friends singing birthday song... He was surprise and felt very happy and touched too... After that, we started our steamboat and food war... On that night, I wasn't ate much maybe because I wasn't hungry enough...



After some food war, we had our chatting and jokes around ourselves... In the restaurant, the most loudest laughter was our group... We ended our birthday party with many chats, jokes and the most is the laughter with some group photos...



~ Smile and laugh more can make yourself joyful and cheerful ~


*Thanks to Mark for the photos taking... *

That all for today...
the next post will be Back to Pangkor again..
~stay tuned~

No comments: