02 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011 & School Reopen...

A new year, a new month, a new day and a new first post of the year for everyone... Happy New Year to all my readers!!!



New Year with a new wishes... I think everyone have your own wishes for this year... Hope our wishes will come truth...


Countdown for new year 2011, I think doesn't call countdown just a simple gathering with friends... First, my friend, Christopher Chow said that there will be countdown fireworks display 2011 at De Garden but he leave us and join another gang and his news was fake because there is not fireworks display in De Garden but is at Stadium...


On the first day of the year, I'm not feeling well because fell a bit sick and stomach not well... What a bad day of the first day of the year... Now, feeling better after taking medicine and a long sleep around a day...


After new year, this is mean school reopen is near... yes!!! tomorrow is the school reopen day, 3rd of January 2011... Back To School!!! This school reopen a bit early... I like schooling because I don't like to stay at house.... Boring staying at home... Go to school can chat with friends and studies too.... Besides of long year of studies, having a short holidays is enough for me... After 2 months of holidays, make me so boring until wanted to go to school.... so happy can go back to school...

~ Happy New Year ~

That's all for today....
Update more of upcoming schooling days..
stay tuned~
~out~

No comments: