21 September 2009

Selamat Hari Raya...

Well, new post of the week... today is a holidays... so feel free and boring... nothing to do so post something to update my blog so won't let it feel boring or down...

Firstly, I need to wish "Selamat Hari Raya" to all my Muslim's friends... I had some Muslim's friends so I lazy to post their names... Today is a holiday and Hari Raya for the Muslim's people... I very on today because I can eat many Malay's food today... but I can't eat much because I can't eat too spicy or hot food... that is one of my "kelemahan"...

In this holidays, I didn't much things also... just stay at home or go out "gaigai" with my friends only... nothing much to do also... I won't open my books to do revision first after so long of "books eating" during the trials weeks...

~boring~

that all for today...
will be update more...
wait and see...
~adioz~

No comments: