12 September 2009

2nd week of exam ended...

Another week of a new post... Yeah!!! so happy so fast 2nd week of exam ended with happy and ok life... so how are you, my blog reader??? "ok mah???" to my form 5 blog reader, how is your exams??? Below are the exam comments on this week:

Add Maths (paper 2): zzz... I need MORE time to do it...
Add Maths (paper 1): hope to get more marks in this paper to cover paper 2...
Biology (paper 2): still ok la....
Biology (paper 1): erm... still can la...
Biology (paper 3): no problem ge...

Overall: Add Maths NEED MORE time or myself need to do fast to catch the time... Biology will be ok la...

Well, that all the comments... because this week just sat for 2 subjects... finally just left 2 days more... next week, I will be sitting for 2 more subjects... that is Physics and Chemistry... For me, Physics will be ok for me... but Chemistry is the worst want...

Well, hope Physics will be ok for me... then Chemistry will be easy and give more time for me to think and help me to pass... ^^

that all for this week...
~adioz~

No comments: