16 June 2008

Starwalk.....

Starwalk.... It was on yesterday, 15th of June 2008.....
On that day... I woke up on 5.30 am.... then went to my aunt's house to follow her car go to stadium....
We reached there about 6.30 am.... then I go and register to get a green banner and find my friends to join the gang for a walk and chat.....
I found the gang and my friends contains of 4 ppl.... there were Jack Foong( the 1st ppl who came 1st), Me.. (Alan Beh) the 2nd came and join, then the son of starwalk manager (I think so if I not mistaken) Raymond Loh and lastly our headmaster aka lawyer... Calvin Tham.
We started our journey at 7.40 am ( around that time la..) and then reached at a place near polo ground to get another blue banner for get a cert....
Opposite of polo ground had a shed that give free mineral water, I took 3 bottles of it hehehe( very Dahaga) can't tahan... forgot to bring mineral water bottle form house....( so stupid)
After drinking... we started our journey to the west again..... on the half of the way to Hospital Pantai.... we took the shortcut to go to stadium to save our time.... our time limits was we must reached stadium before 100 minutes. so we took the shortcut...( so Pandai)
We reached stadium about 9.++ am (still got chance to get cert... hehe) so happy.... then went in to Stadium Indera Mulia.
There was a mini concert... My friends and I sat there waiting the time for lucky draw contest...
Yeah...I win a oven and got a holiday hotel in putrajaya for free... hahahah so happy..... and so lucky....
At 12.++ pm starwalk ends....
then I went back to house ....

Calvin Tham aka headmaster or lawyer and me (Alan Beh) at Stadium Indera Mulia waiting for lucky draw contest...

That for today
signing off....
bye....

No comments: