29 June 2008

MMB AGM was over...

Title above had show you what I want to tell you...
Yes... Michaelian Military Band AGM had over.... just yesterday.....
Yesterday, I woke up on 8.00 am. Then, reached school at 8.45 am. On 9.00 am, Jeffery ( chairman of MMB) call fall in. We had a half hour marching section...."dunno why???"
On 9.30 am, we went in the lecture theatre and started our AGM....
About 11++ (I think so) handover start...... Below are the new batch exco board MMB 08/09:-

Chairman : Tan Tihn Chern
V. Chairman : Lee Wai Keong
Secretary : Nakhieeran
Treasurer : Aloysius

1st QM : Tang Choon Beng
2nd QM : Choong Li Fatt
3rd QM : Christopher Chong

Woodwind SL : Nakhieeran & Lee Wai Keong
Bass SL : Tan Tihn Chern
Trumpet SL : Adriann Gee
Percussion SL : Aloysius & Keigan Lee

After the handover... we had a photo taking section again...
Then, we had a sectional on 1.00 am until 3.00 am.
Lastly, I got my first concert DVD... so happy I can see my face. "hahaha so stupid right??"
That all for today...
-sign off-

No comments: