30 May 2008

This Holiday I Went To P.Pangkor...

Yeah..... Just back from my holiday at P.Pangkor.... I went there on 25th of June until today 30th of June 2008..... I reached Ipoh on 4.00 pm.
On 25th of June 2008, I woke up at 10.30 am.... (very tired woke up late.. ha..) Then eat my breakfast at my father's restaurant. After that, I start my journey to P.Pangkor 11.00 am...
On the way to P. Pangkor, I was so boring.... then my mom phone rang... it was my cousin... she say "my family had waiting you all at The Store in Sitiawan, so come la...." on that time we are at Ayer Tawar so Sitiawan was not far from us.... then we reach there at 12.30 pm.
We meet my aunt and cousin at The Store. Then we had shopping for about 1 and a half hour...
After that I and my younger brother had to say goodbye to my mom because had to follow my aunt to P.Pangkor.....
We reach Lumut about 3 pm... then we took Ferry to P.Pangkor and reached my aunt's house about 4 something...
After that, it was a boring section because only watched movie from Astro....
Then, at 12.00 am it was my happy section because I, my younger brother and some of my cousin went to my room to play poker... We so happy playing poker until 1.15 am....
Photo below was my aunt's house..

Second day... morning as normal boring nothing happen so I straight to evening 4.30 pm... we went to sea side for a swim.... we so happy....
Photo 1: on the way cycling to sea side..... ha...
Photo 2 and 3: sea side
Photo 4: sandcastle that I saw at the beach
Photo 5: Besides sandcastle, sandflower also got....
Photo 6: sand vegetables also got
Photo 7: sand Penyu... ha.....( someone)
Photo 8: sand????? something(let u think)
Photo 9: sand spider (if u can see properly)
Photo 10:sand chilli (eat before???? very hot wan.....)
Photo 11: that was me in the sea...( so Happy)

After the day.... all was boring section..... until I come back to Ipoh on Friday 30th of June 2008....
Nothing to post more.... all my holiday post had finish.... signing off bye....

No comments: