24 May 2008

Happy Teachers Day and Mr Thong Retirement

Title above had show what I want to say.....
Yes.... SMI had celebrate Teachers Day and also Mr Thong Retirement on 23th of May 2008.
On that day, I had woke up at 6.10 am and reached school at 6.45 am.
I went to school so early because my school band and I must get ready to perform for Teachers Day and Mr Thong Retirement.
Our band perform at 8 something and we had played only 2 songs.
After that it was a boring day for me.... only see all teachers so happy playing together....
That was Teachers Day.... Then talk about Mr Thong Retirement.
Mr Thong was a nice teacher that I never met.... He had teach (MC or AMC) forget which wan... heh.... about 19 years....
Then, he transfer to SMI by the Kerajaan don't know why????? If not he can retire on the school... He only 1 year in SMI only.
He teach my class 4 Sc 4 Addition Mathematics.... He teach very patiently and slowly to let us know the step to do the working to get marks on SPM... BUT some of my classmate TERUTAMA the Indian only know how to make Mr Thong angry... that is making noise in class when Me Thong is teaching. However, Mr Thong is a good and nice teacher.

So I wish all the teachers, Happy Teachers Day and Happy Retirement Mr Thong

No comments: