16 May 2012

SMI Centennial Funfair and Talentime

Here am I back blogging again after leave my blog almost a month... This post should be posted on the month of April because of my laziness, it is updated today... This post is about my school, SMK St.Michael Centennial Funfair and Talentime...


On 29th of April 2012, my school, SMK St.Michael held an event and it was called Centennial Funfair and Talentime... This big event was welcomed by old, young Michaelian and everyone from the public... One this for sure, I joined too...


That day, I reached the school on 7am because my younger brother need to prepare for the funfair... The funfair started on 8am and by that time, many people came and the school was so crowded... For me, I got to meet back my friends.. Have some chats and eating session with my friends...


I didn't play games during the funfair because not feeling to play but I more interested for the talentime... I really enjoyed myself during talentime with fun, laughter and smile... During talentime, I enjoyed the most were during the modern lion dance, hip-hop dance from Soul Impact Crew and Michaelian Military Band performances... There are still many nice performances like singing, Chinese orchestra, Indian dance, One Malaysia dance and playing piano...



I ended my day with the last performance from Michaelian Military Band... Too bad I didn't took group photo with my friends... What a waste... But you can view photos on that day with the link below... 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Michaels-Photo-Gallery/224072540950706
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.415690431788915.105188.224072540950706&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.415955451762413.105247.224072540950706&type=1

That all for today...
Tomorrow there will be an update...
stay tuned for it..
~ sign off ~

No comments: