14 October 2011

Steamboat Night After Gerak Gempur Examination...

Blogging again... As the title above said, Steamboat Night... Sorry that update this post late as I promised at the previous post...
After the last paper of Gerak Gempur Examination, I been invited by my hengdai, Kevin Lee to attend a steamboat event at Restaurant Steamboat 2 plus 1, Bercham and that restaurant near my house only and I agreed...


I went there around 7.30pm... Only few friends were there and there were 3 tables books... I was surprise that were so many friends will come... 3 tables mean divided into 3 groups... Sc4 group, my hengdai group and finally Chemor's group... My group got me, Christopher Chow, Ivan Tan, Nike Phang, Kevin Lee, Woei Hong and Zidane Tan... I thought 3 tables will be not fully sat but all was fully packed.. We ate and ate until 11pm... After that, we had a photo shot...


Almost forgot!!! I need to introduction someone special joining our, Hengdai group... She is Cammy Chin from Chemor... Why suddenly got new member in Hengdai group??? Not Hengdai only??? Of course hengdai group are for hengdai but she is ONE of our HENGDAI's GIRLFRIEND... *Christopher Chow*... Prefect Match... =)

That all for today..
updates will be up soon..
stay tuned for it..
~out~

No comments: