28 May 2011

My Mom Birthday!!!

Finally I am back after sat my Mid Term Examination (The Examination 4 : Judgement Day) for 2 weeks... Here the updates again for the past 2 weeks... Along the past 2 weeks just only 2 happening only.... One of the happening was stated in this post while another will be the next post...


First of all, here I wanted to wish my mom Happy Birthday again although her birthday had past because her birthday was on 17th of May... Since I didn't have the time to post about her birthday celebration and wish her so until today only have the time.... Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!


This year, my parents had their unforgettable birthday celebration... Firstly, my dad had his birthday dinner celebration with his both sisters (my aunts)... Now, my mom also had her birthday steamboat celebration with my father's side family on the 16th of May since all my father's side relatives came back to ipoh and gather at my aunt's house...


Since my mom birthday on the 17th of May, then my aunt decided to have a birthday steamboat celebration together as a gathering around with relatives because since a time didn't have such celebration... For this birthday celebration, I bought my mom a Secret Recipe Tiramisu cake as the birthday present and everyone have their stomach full with Secret Recipe cake... Although the cake was a bit creamy but everyone were happy especially my mom...



In addition, after having a birthday steamboat celebration on the 16th of May, the next day, 17th of May was my mom real birthday date since then, my mom having a birthday dinner celebration with her side family ( my mom's side relatives)... We went to Restaurant Kok Thai had our dinner and a short gathering then a short cutting cake ceremony...


This time I didn't bought anything to my mom since the day before I bought the Secret Recipe cake for my mom cause my saving also gone more than half but this time my mom, herself bought a cake for the celebration... Although wasn't very branded cake but it simple and nice...


That all for today...
Tomorrow will update the next post..
stay tuned..
~off~

No comments: