02 November 2009

SPM is coming soon...

New month of November 2009, New post of the month... haiz... very sad to say that but I need to say that that SPM is coming soon.. 2 more weeks to go, now I need to sit on the chair and start my revision and do more on SPM question...

So, here I today, I need to tell all my blog reader that me won't able to update my blog and online after today... I will be sitting on the chair with all the revision and questions paper all the day... in school, I couldn't do more because I like to chat with my friends... but I will do more revision at house... that I would say that I'm a person that can study by my owe...

Some of my friends ask me to have a group study but I rejected it because I know I won't able to study due to my friends there and I will start my chat if there is a group study... I like to chat will my friends don't know why.... maybe I'm friendly... I can say that I like going to school more that at home although sometime I feel like don't want to go to school... because I like to chat with my friends in the school and won't be so boring at home... ^^

That all for today...
I wish all the Form 5 's good luck and do your best in SPM...
GAMBATEH.....
~adioz~

No comments: