05 March 2009

1st term exams were over...

Yes... at last, my exam had over... now only had sometime to update my blog... Yeah!!!

Exam first...
This 4 days of exam, i will describe it was OK only...
Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Add Maths, Mod Maths, Pendidikan Moral, Physics, Biology and Sejarah were Ok la... can pass all this subject ge...
for Chemistry le... i think I will fail lo... because I paper was very hard and I hate Pn. T made this paper because she make this paper very hard.... so many of my friends say he will fail and say the paper was hard...

Second post,
Tomorrow is my Birthday... birthday that according the calendar, that is 6th of March... that mean the day that I was born... yeah!!! after tomorrow, I will be older 1 year old... so that mean 17 years old liao... so Happy Birthday to myself... will be update more about my birthday on Saturday ... because I will have a celebrate or gaigai with my friends... hope will give me a big surprise for me... hehe...

Update later...
~off~

No comments: