05 May 2008

Today examination

After 2 days of weekends... I am still in the long and big examination hall that was so boring....
About today exams were Chemistry and Sejarah paper 2.
Today Chemistry easier than Sejarah....
Chemistry was easy because the question was still OK for me that what I can say....
Sejarah????
No need so say.... "Mati" already lo..... Almost all the questions I dunno how to do.... ha....
I asked all my friends, they say hard and all also "Mati"...
Haiz.... Why teacher need to give so hard question le????? I also dunno Why.....
Now the new teacher to my black list teacher was Sejarah teacher that was "Puan C" 1st time to my black list...
"Welcome"...
About tomorrow exam was only Modern Mathematics paper 2... so I need the work to get flying colour for my Maths....
GAMBATEH.........

No comments: