14 July 2013

Mom Birthday

Since I got mood to update my blog, I gonna update it as much posts as I can. So that, I won't delay my posts. If not, I will keep delaying it until don't know when can I finish update it due to my laziness. Another updates of the day and it will be a short one.


On the 24th of May, I had a simple celebration for my mom. It is my mom's birthday. We had a simple dinner birthday celebration in Kok Thai Restaurant. I also bought my mom a birthday cake as a present. After dinner, we had family shopping around Jusco Kinta City or now renamed it as Aeon Kinta City.


In addition, on that day was Wesak Day. I always remembered my parents' birthday easily because my mom's birthday always fall on the same day of Wesak Day and my dad's birthday always a day earlier than my birthday. Funny right? Haha..

That's all for now.
Later should be update another short post.
Stay tuned with it.

No comments: