14 May 2013

The Michaelian Run 2013 ( Back to January )


After four months of leaving my blog not updated, finally, now I’m starting back blogging. Let’s me
turn back the time to the month of January to refresh back the happening from the beginning of the
year 2013.



The Michaelian Run 2013 held on 12th of January 2013, Saturday in my beloved secondary school,
SMK St. Michael. Although I had graduated from the school, I still have the chance to attend the run by joining the Old Boys Category.



I called some of my friends to join this run so that I have some friends of mine accompany me. I thought the run of Old Boys Category will be more old boys attending but on that day just a total of six old boys including four of me and my friends. Due to few old boys attended the run, I had the chance to have a medal for the run.



After the run, I had few minutes to tour around my school compound again to see the changes around. Touring around the school really bring me back to the old times during my schooling times with my bunch of friends and buddies. "When can I have the time back?" This question always in my mind that will not have an answer.



The route still the same old road beside Kinta River. Just that the surrounding changed a lot. On that day, there is construction going on the road we are running. Although I just ran for only half journey and walked for the other half journey, I am just enjoying the nature on the green surrounding and keep thinking in my mind what will happen to the road after the construction. 

That all for now.
Another post is updating.
Stay tuned.

No comments: