21 December 2011

A Friendship Concert...

Another post of the month... There are many updates nowadays for my blog readers... Today, this post is about a concert that I had attended yesterday, 20th of December 2011 on 8pm, " A Friendship Concert "...


"A Friendship Concert" organized by Perak Girls School Military Band and combined with another 2 bands... They were Michaelian Military Band (my school band) and Manjusri Secondary School Band from Singapore... I attended it with my younger brother, Hudson Beh and my cousin, Mary Chong... Besides that, I met my friends, Khin Foong, Jian Wei and some of my juniors...


The concert started by PGS Military Band perform 1st with 3 songs... King Mountain Adventure, A Song of Hope and Hayao Miyazaki Animation Medley... Among the 3 songs, I like the last songs because it was the song I like the most... Secondly, Manjusri Concert Band perform 3 songs also, Lion City Festival, Blue Ridge Saga and Abba On Broadway... Still the same like previous band, I like the last song they played because the played Abba medley songs...


After the interval, we had Michaelian Military Band to perform... Too bad they didn't play songs but they have "STOMP" with the theme, House Of Rhythm... Their perform really made the whole hall full of laughter and smile because really funny and nice... Then, there are combined Percussion Show Case by the 3 bands... Finally, the 3 bands combined together and played 4 songs... Celebration and Song, St. Petersburg March, You Raise Me Up and Sock Hop Tonight... I was actually looking up for the song, You Raise Me Up because it was a very nice and beautiful song to perform and sing BUT......... * I don't want to explain it further *


After the last song was played, of course we aren't easily let them go... We asked for encores and they played 4 songs for encores but I don't know what were the name of the songs... However, since Christmas Day is near, one of the songs was Christmas song... The concert ended successfully around 10.45pm with joy and laughter... Too bad was I couldn't take photo with my friends and juniors because they were busy taking photos with others band members... *You all understand la... 1 are boys band and 1 are girls band...*

That all for now...
There are updates coming soon because many events to attend..
stay tuned for it....
~bye~

No comments: