17 July 2010

SMI Drama 2010, The Brave One...

Another week so fast already gone... Since this week I have nothing to update, I just update about my school drama that I had attend...


On the 10th of July 2010, mean last Saturday, my younger brother and I had attend my school drama, The Brave One... This drama was the funniest drama that I ever watch in my 6 years in SMI...


Along the drama was on, I heard some Michael Jackson's songs... There were Thriller, Beat It and last but not least Man In The Mirror... Besides that, there was one piano song that I like also played in the drama... That was "Kiss The Rain"...


Besides me and my brother, I saw some of my friends were there too... They were Christopher Chow, Nicholas Chong, Nicholas Chen, Kino Ng and Darly Tan... Besides that, some of my friends also doing their duty as a prefects.. They were Kevin Lee, Ivan Tan, Joejoe , Jaden Foong and Victor Foong...


Talking back about my friends... Jaden Foong and Kevin Lee asked me to buy the drama file that I forced to buy it as friends, buddies and hengdai... but buying the file and can use it when I need it... but truly say, 2 files cost me RM 6 and the file had "naik harga"... Last time I bought, it only cost RM 2....


The whole drama, I can say is just funny and happy... From starting till the ending, I also laught... After the drama, my brother, friends and I stay back for a photo taken session with the cast... Later we go yumcha at Oliven with the hengdai...


That all for today...
This week really nothing to update...
Keep stay tune for my update..
~out~

No comments: