23 May 2009

Special Call and Morning...

Another post for today.... this post, I post about something special things happen today morning...

This morning, I get a call at 10.30 am... it was my aunt... she ask me to fetch my cousin in Marian Convert School... then, I was surprise when i heard the word "fetch" during the call... I told my aunt that I just got the P license only... so fast need to drive out... I have a bit scare... because it can say it is the 1st time to drive out... then my aunt follow me to drive out... then i say ok... because got adult follow me...

At 11.45 pm, my aunt came to my house... I sit the driver sit the start the car... 1st time sit in the car, I was a bit nervous... but after drove the car for awhile.... I was calm down... the car i sat was auto car... so it was easy to drive... After reached my cousin's school, my cousin was surprise that i was driving... then drive back to my house...

Today, I think is a special day for me to try to drive out...
special and happy day for me...
I hope I can drive to school or anywhere by my car...
~end~

No comments: